|Price||230 Euro (20% discount for bachelor students)|
|Application deadline||March 15|
☆ Course Overview
More than 25 percent of the websites in the world are powered by WordPress. WordPress is the world’s most popular open source content management system. It generates thousands of job opportunities around the world, and there are millions of websites making money using WordPress.
This course aims to teach the students how to build and launch custom sites and web apps using WordPress, PHP, HTML, CSS and more. This course is comprehensive and covers everything students need to know to build their own custom sites with WordPress.
In this course, students will learn WordPress theme development in full. This will allow them to build their own websites and give them a custom user interface.
☆ Course Goals
The main objective of this course is to empower participants with the skills, knowledge and confidence to create their own professional looking websites. In this Training Course, WordPress Instructor will be imparting valuable insights and knowledge on how participants can strategize, create and maintain their own professional websites, using WordPress as the platform.
By the end of this course, the participants can look forward to be able to:
- Understand the entire WordPress System
- Create their own professional WordPress websites with unlimited contents
- Maintain and update their websites without external help
- Understand how SEO works and how to do well in SEO
- Understand the WordPress Theme Structure
- Understand the WordPress Plugin Framework
☆ Target Audience
The target audience for this WordPress Course could be the students, professionals or anyone who is actually willing to learn web application development using WordPress.
☆ Course outline
- WordPress Hosting and Installation Options
- Configuring WordPress Setup Options
- Adding, Organizing and Managing Content
- Managing Media in WordPress
- Customizing WordPress
- WordPress Themes
- Adding WordPress Plug-ins
- Administering WordPress
- Social Media Integration
- Search Engine Optimization
- Performance Optimization
- Best Security Practices
- Working with Template Files
- Static Pages
- Header and Navigation
- Customizing Single Post Templates
- Widgets, Footer, and Comments
- Working with Images and Videos
- Plugin Basic